Multi-Purpose Therapy Gel w/Cover
Therapy Gel & Instant Cold Packs
Includes: 5" x 11" Protective Cover and one 4.5" x 10.5" Hot & Cold Therapy Gel pack.
Caldera Universal Therapy Wrap with Compression Strap:
- For injury prevention and recovery
- Includes a reusable Therapy Gel pack which can be applied either hot or cold
- Economical--use over and over
- Hands-free application
- Latex free and non-toxic
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Used by physicians, trainers and athletes
Adjustable Contour Fit - Anti-Bacterial Fiber - Machine Washable - Breathable Sleeve
If Therapy Gel Pack has been in freezer, remove and let it thaw to room temperature before proceeding
- Lay Therapy Gel Pack flat in microwave:
- Heat at full power for recommended time as stated on gel pack
- Remove from microwave and check for desired temperature. Temperature will continue to rise slightly. If additional heat is desired, return to microwave and heat in 30-sec increments
- Place Therapy Gel Pack inside Caldera Therapy Wrap or towel and apply to injured area.
DO NOT heat Therapy Gel pack for more than recommended time. Excessive heating may cause Therapy Gel pack to rupture, leak, and cause bodily harm.
Directions for Cold Therapy Use:
- Place Therapy Gel pack in your freezer for at least 1 hour
- Remove Therapy Gel pack from your freezer and place inside a Caldera Therapy Wrap or towel; then apply to the injured area.
- Watch the Therapy Gel pack while heating. If the Gel Pack starts to expand, turn off microwave
- DO NOT apply the Therapy Gel Pack directly to the skin
- The Therapy Gel pack must be inside a Caldera Therapy Wrap or towel before applying to the injured area
- Use only as directed
- Individuals with circulatory problems should consult a physician before using
- This product is non-toxic; however, it is not intended to be eaten
- If Therapy Gel pack becomes uncomfortable (too hot or too cold) remove for a few minutes and reapply
- If gel contacts eyes or skin, redness or irritation persists, consult a physician
Caldera International, Inc. and its distributors will not have or assume any financial responsibility or liability for medical expenses or compensation for any injuries resulting from the misuse of Caldera products.
Caldera warrants all products with a guarantee against all manufacturer defects.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return the product within 14 calendar days of the delivery date for a full refund according to the following guidelines:
All returns MUST have been purchased from calderaintl.com and returned in sellable condition (new and unused), including original packaging. Any merchandise submitted for return reflecting any kind of use will be returned to the customer with a letter stating why the merchandise will not be accepted.
Returns made within 14 calendar days of the delivery date will be issued in the same form as was utilized for payment.
Refunds will include taxes, but will not include shipping and handling paid for the item, as shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, once an item is shipped. Ship returns to Caldera International 7236 SW Durham Rd., Suite 800 Portland, OR. 97224. You are responsible for the return shipping charges. All returns must include the customer order number and billing name.
If product was damaged or shipped incorrectly, please call customer service at 1.888.581.1200 to receive a Return Authorization Number and to arrange for a replacement item to be shipped. There will be no charge for shipping on replacement orders.